2004-10-01

Blog Roll

I read three blogs continuously:
www.talkingpointsmemo.com
Josh Marshall is a professional journalist and he comments astutely on media and on politics.

www.washingtonmonthly.com
Kevin Drum must be a very level-headed person indeed to be able to post several times a day and always remain so sensible.

www.maxspeak.org/mt
Max Sawicky is an ex-/neo-/kinda/-marxist and an atheist, but mostly he is an economist who can connect two dots on a graph with the best of them, and has more interesting ideas than most of them.

This one is also good, but she isn't posting much lately:
http://respectfulofotters.blogspot.com/

I ought to be able to add these links as a blog roll to my blogspot page, but I'll have to figure that out later.

2 Comments:

At October 4, 2004 at 8:54 PM, Blogger Rivka said...

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't been posting much because I've been suffering the slings and arrows of early pregnancy; fortunately, the mental fog has lifted in the last week or so, and I'm once again interested in politics. So expect to see more of me!

You can add links to your blogroll by clicking on the "template" tab in Blogger. Let me know if you need any help - I've been using Blogger for a while.

 
At October 6, 2004 at 6:01 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Well done, Mark. I appreciate your insightful analysis and blogroll.

One aspect of the election of the debate I found interesting was Cheney's insistance that the Iraqi Security Forces are part of the "Coalition of the Willing". How many of them, I wonder, are big fans of "Shock and Awe"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home