2004-10-01

Introduction

I guess I should introduce myself. I am Mark Gilbert, and this is my blog. I like the idea of blogging, because I think I sometimes have interesting ideas, and this will be a way to record them and share them (if anybody shows up). But, I am not sure how consistent my posts will be - I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment because of this fellow:

Dante is 9 months old (tomorrow) and gol'-darn-it if he isn't the most wonderful critter ever to inhabit our Earth. I might be biased.

I expect to blog about politics (I'm center left, a la Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.), religion (I'm against it), and whatever else I find interesting. If you read my blog and find anything interesting, please post a comment or drop me a line - I'd like to know what people think.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home